May 19, 2020
Dear Valued Client,
I hope this letter finds each of you and your families safe and in good health! Firstly, thank you for your patience in the most trying of times. Secondly, thank you for your unwavering support of our business and our team. We are genuinely grateful.
Based on the information most recently received, we are very much looking forward to welcoming each and every one of you back to the salon on Tuesday May 26th. Prior to the salon opening, our phone lines will be open on Thurs, May 21, 12:00 – 5:00, Fri, May 22, 9:00 – 5:00 and Sat May 23, 9:00 – 5:00, to accept appointment requests. Our new booking procedures and guidelines will not support online booking for the first few weeks upon our return. We also are unable to provide assistance with appointment requests sent by email to our “corporate” email account. In anticipation of high call volume we have staffed our concierge team to the best of our ability, however because of the expected volume, we do thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- all appointments must be pre-booked by phone
- a credit card will be needed to book an appointment, which may be used for touchless checkout
- cancellations or reschedules with less than 24 hour notice will incur the full service charge
- clients who are unable to keep an appointment due to illness will need to wait 2 weeks before coming in
- clients must wait outside of the salon until notified by salon their service provider is ready for their appointment
- clients who appear ill will be asked to reschedule with a 2 week waiting period
- salon waiting area is closed
- clients must come alone for their appointment
- clients must wear face masks at all times when in the salon
- use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entering the salon
- please bring only essential items (purse & phone)
- coat closet will be closed
- coffee and refreshment bar will be closed
- robes will not be provided, cutting capes will be provided for protection (hair color clients please consider suitable clothing as we cannot be responsible for color stains on clothing.
- no cash will be accepted nor will change will be made
- Venmo app should be downloaded and used to tip stylists directly
- Use hand sanitizer upon exiting salon
Lastly, as we attempt to recover and stabilize our business, having incurred substantial losses, we will also be required to absorb the burden of new costs. These costs are directly associated with the physical changes required for the facility, as well as additional products and services required to meet new governmental guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all. To mitigate these financial challenges, we will need to impose a facility fee of $4.00 for single service appointments and $8.00 for multi service appointments. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and value your patronage, as well as your health and well-being. We humbly ask for your continued support of our business and our team, as we attempt to navigate our way back to stable ground.
May 25, 2020
It is with a warm heart and open arms that we welcome you back to our salon. Prior to your arrival please allow me a moment to share with you the standards of our operating procedures to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Our salon is equipped with (2) Triad Aer V3 Ai Purifier system which have the capacity to kill bacteria, Viruses, mold and fungi in a space of up to 6000 square feet. Salon is 3500 square feet.
- We will take advantage of our many windows to bring in fresh air when weather permits
- Force of Nature organic sanitization system is made onsite throughout the day to ensure efficacy. All surfaces will be treated throughout the day. All stylist equipment and tools will be sanitized throughout the day and between each client service. Cleaning logs will be maintained
- Wall mounted hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the salon. Please use upon entering the salon
- Instructional and directional signage will be clearly displayed throughout the salon. Should you have any questions please inquire with our concierge team
- Acrylic protection barriers are in place throughout the salon for ensuring separation and protection. These barriers are present at the concierge desk, waiting area (closed to clients at this time), between sinks in the shampoo area between stylist workstations.
- Premises professionally cleaned and sanitized
- Personal protection equipment will always be worn by all staff
- Please follow arrival instruction as provided by our concierge team when booking your appointment. Signage will be posted at our front door to provide guidance upon your arrival.
Should you have any questions or need clarity please contact our team prior to your arrival at 617-262-2222